Do you like summer romances? Are you a fan of the brother’s best friend trope? Or maybe you enjoy the friends-to-lovers trope? Listen to the book that readers have called “amazing”. and a “must-read”…narrated by the wonderful Megan Carter.
- Plus, it’s less than $8 on most e-retailers like Google Play, Chirp & iTunes!
- And you can buy it directly from me for only $5.99 by clicking here.
- It is also available on Audible, Amazon, BingeBooks, Kobo, Walmart, Libro.fm
- And you can also request it from your library!
(If I get 200 subscribers, I’ll release the next 5 chapters and so on…)
She’s his best friend’s little sister. He’s the biggest player of them all.
They shouldn’t be together. But this summer’s just too tempting.
Sixteen-year-old Emilia Moretti’s goal for the summer is simple: forget her brother’s best friend—Nick Grawsky—ever existed. It should be easy: He’s spending his summer in the Hamptons, adding girls in tiny bikinis to his list of broken hearts. This summer, Emilia won’t stay awake at night thinking about him. She’ll need flawless ballet movements to have a shot at next year’s showcase, and she’s finally ready to search for her birth parents. But when Nick decides to stay in the city, Emilia’s resolve disappears in a pirouette. Maybe it’s the spin they needed to be together. As long as she doesn’t get stuck believing in happily ever after…
Nick is tired of pretending to be the happy, let’s-have-fun guy. His father wants him to change his career from professional dancer to…lawyer. He needs to put all of his focus on dancing to prove to Daddy Dearest he’s good enough to make it big. And he may have a case of the bluest balls in history courtesy of Emilia. She’s off-limits: The bro code with Roberto even forbids the dirty thoughts he has about her. Besides, he’s not boyfriend material. He only has time for flings, for girls who don’t expect much, for girls he doesn’t want to kiss goodnight. He knows he should resist her, but he’s not sure he wants to…
At least for this summer.
It’s going to be a summer like no other.
If you are interested in a bit of behind-the-scenes of the making of A SUMMER LIKE NO OTHER and how that book, which is now available in many languages, was not even a book I had planned on, don’t hesitate to listen to my podcast episode: “The little book that could.” (available on your favorite podcast platform).
Trying out a new book review strategy and SO MANY emotions about the release of #SweetsForLove – A self-published author's diary
- Trying out a new book review strategy and SO MANY emotions about the release of #SweetsForLove
- Announcements: Summer Break and Self-Publishing/Writing Ask Me Anything
- Self-publishing reflection: planning and goals (Vella, novellas, marketing and more…)
- REPLAY – How my self-published book A SUMMER LIKE NO OTHER became a success…
- Ep. 62 – The ups and downs of self-publishing (including the words every romance author wants to hear…)
- Ep. 61 – My BargainBooksy and AudioThicket recap, the "need" to write and more…
- Ep. 60 – Writing process, the writing craft and advice from TikTok (Thank you so much!)…
- Ep. 59 – April book sales breakdown and did posting every day on TikTok help my sales? (and the lines that stay with you)
- Ep. 58 – The one with the Kindle Vella Bonus, writing with Pomodoro and audiobook excerpt…
- Ep. 57 – My self-publishing March recap: my sales data, Kindle Vella, audiobook and more