Do you like summer romances? Are you a fan of the brother’s best friend trope? Or maybe you enjoy the friends-to-lovers trope? Listen to the book that readers have called “amazing”. and a “must-read”…narrated by the wonderful Megan Carter.
- Plus, it’s less than $8 on most e-retailers like Google Play, Chirp & iTunes!
- And you can buy it directly from me for only $5.99 by clicking here.
- It is also available on Audible, Amazon, BingeBooks, Kobo, Walmart, Libro.fm
- And you can also request it from your library!
(If I get 200 subscribers, I’ll release the next 5 chapters and so on…)
She’s his best friend’s little sister. He’s the biggest player of them all.
They shouldn’t be together. But this summer’s just too tempting.
Sixteen-year-old Emilia Moretti’s goal for the summer is simple: forget her brother’s best friend—Nick Grawsky—ever existed. It should be easy: He’s spending his summer in the Hamptons, adding girls in tiny bikinis to his list of broken hearts. This summer, Emilia won’t stay awake at night thinking about him. She’ll need flawless ballet movements to have a shot at next year’s showcase, and she’s finally ready to search for her birth parents. But when Nick decides to stay in the city, Emilia’s resolve disappears in a pirouette. Maybe it’s the spin they needed to be together. As long as she doesn’t get stuck believing in happily ever after…
Nick is tired of pretending to be the happy, let’s-have-fun guy. His father wants him to change his career from professional dancer to…lawyer. He needs to put all of his focus on dancing to prove to Daddy Dearest he’s good enough to make it big. And he may have a case of the bluest balls in history courtesy of Emilia. She’s off-limits: The bro code with Roberto even forbids the dirty thoughts he has about her. Besides, he’s not boyfriend material. He only has time for flings, for girls who don’t expect much, for girls he doesn’t want to kiss goodnight. He knows he should resist her, but he’s not sure he wants to…
At least for this summer.
It’s going to be a summer like no other.
If you are interested in a bit of behind-the-scenes of the making of A SUMMER LIKE NO OTHER and how that book, which is now available in many languages, was not even a book I had planned on, don’t hesitate to listen to my podcast episode: “The little book that could.” (available on your favorite podcast platform).
Ep. 37 – Not writing for a few days and a SEE ME, SEE ME NOT audiobook preview… – A self-published author's diary
- Ep. 37 – Not writing for a few days and a SEE ME, SEE ME NOT audiobook preview…
- Ep. 36 – Learning from other indie authors because success isn't a pie, right?
- What has worked with my latest book release as an indie author and what I've learned… And I turned two!
- Ep. 34- The art of translation or why I don't translate my own books… Setting up my writing goals and daily calendar.
- Ep. 33 – Why the Chemical Engineer was right and the hardest part about writing & self-publishing #TheLefoverBride
- #TheLeftoverBride is out in the world! A recap a few days after publication…
- Ep. 31 – The jitters before publication and thinking about the next stories…
- Because Sometimes You Just Need to Ask About a Dog…(Bonus episode)
- Ep. 30 – Writing on the couch… Revising and editing in the chair. And finishing my book!
- Ep. 29 – Who's talking? Or why I need to change one scene's point-of-view. And how I fall in love with my revised chapters…