What’s the first line of the book you’re currently reading?
Here are the first lines of my novels (including my Work-In-Progress).
- “Bucket List Item also known as “What was I thinking?” or “You’re going to rock this” List (depending on the days): Blind date – tomorrow.” (UNTITLED – Current WiP)
- “Here’s what we all know: Sometime this week or the next or the one after that, we will find another dead girl.” (FEAR ME, FEAR ME NOT). Technically the first line of that novel is: Fear. (but I took the first line of the second chapter :P).
- “Evil doesn’t sleep, doesn’t rest, doesn’t forget.” (SEE ME, SEE ME NOT)
- “The daisies on my mother’s tomb remind me of happier times.” (TRUST ME, TRUST ME NOT)
- “Blood. The blood is everywhere.” (ONE DREAM ONLY)
- “Chopin’s music is the soundtrack of my life.” (ONE TWO THREE).
- “The pop music blasts from the speakers so loudly that it resonates within me.” (A SUMMER LIKE NO OTHER)
- “I SHOULD HAVE STAYED at the School of Performing Arts this weekend.” (ALWAYS SECOND BEST).
- “Kneeing a guy in the balls might not be the best idea.” (LOVE IN B MINOR)
Happy reading! Stay safe ❤