I will be focusing this post about my bookish and blogging resolutions for 2015, there most probably will be another post about my 2015 goals (personal and writing related) at the beginning of January 🙂
In no particular order:
- Read at least 60 books this year.
- Read at least one non-fiction book a month.
- Write more reviews about the books I love and cross link them to Amazon & BN. Leaving reviews really do help authors and spreading the love about books I enjoyed is something I love doing! (yes, that’s a lot of “love” in two sentences)
- Write a short email to the authors of books I loved to tell them how much I enjoyed their book. (I really appreciate receiving emails as a writer so time to give back!)
- Participate in the WordPress weekly Photography challenge.
- Try to find a book club close by.
- If feasible, volunteer at my local library
- Reply to comments left on my blog as often as possible
- Participate in this January Instagram challenge. Looks life fun 🙂
- Participate in the Debut Author Challenge 2015
But above all, pause and enjoy all those moments I am spending with books and connecting with people…because they’re oh so important!
What’s the ONE book I really should read this year you think?
5 thoughts on “Top Ten Bookish and Blogging Resolutions For 2015”
We’re going to participate in a photo challenge too, but the only one I’ve seen is from Forever Young Adult. Thanks for posting these! Great list 🙂
Some great goals. I definitely am going to steal a few of them. Good luck.
Those a great goals! Hope you archive them all.
Thanks for visit my blog!
Giova @ Corazones Literarios
Nice. I think I’ll cut and paste them into a document to remind me of some very good goals to shoot for in 2015.
I hope you meet all your bookish goals this year! Love the idea of writing fan letters. I am always terrified to put myself out on a limb and tell authors I liked their books—I have no clue why. Who wouldn’t be thrilled to get a fan letter? I resolve to do this in 2015, too! 🙂