I will be focusing this post about my bookish and blogging resolutions for 2015, there most probably will be another post about my 2015 goals (personal and writing related) at the beginning of January 🙂
In no particular order:
- Read at least 60 books this year.
- Read at least one non-fiction book a month.
- Write more reviews about the books I love and cross link them to Amazon & BN. Leaving reviews really do help authors and spreading the love about books I enjoyed is something I love doing! (yes, that’s a lot of “love” in two sentences)
- Write a short email to the authors of books I loved to tell them how much I enjoyed their book. (I really appreciate receiving emails as a writer so time to give back!)
- Participate in the WordPress weekly Photography challenge.
- Try to find a book club close by.
- If feasible, volunteer at my local library
- Reply to comments left on my blog as often as possible
- Participate in this January Instagram challenge. Looks life fun 🙂
- Participate in the Debut Author Challenge 2015
But above all, pause and enjoy all those moments I am spending with books and connecting with people…because they’re oh so important!
What’s the ONE book I really should read this year you think?