Hi 🙂 It’s been quite a long time since I roamed the internet…I’ve missed you blogging and Twitter and Facebook world.
I used to have Happy Friday posts, where I should share the highlights of my week. But I couldn’t wait until Friday, so here are six reasons why I’m smiling today. (I should add that having the time to do laundry actually also makes me happy, my wonderful husband has been taking care of everything while I was revising/editing)
1. I sent my novel to my copy editor yesterday.
2. I wrote the acknowledgements of ONE TWO THREE
3. More than 800 people entered the giveaway for my book on Goodreads
Goodreads Book Giveaway
One, Two, Three…
by Elodie Nowodazkij
Giveaway ends June 09, 2014.
See the giveaway details
4. These gifs on Goodreads of someone who’s excited about my book
5. Being asked to do interviews by bloggers I admire and bloggers I don’t even know. THANK YOU!
6. Sharing this beautiful sneak peek – you guys want to read Jen’s book because it’s AWESOME! (it comes out on May 20th) If you click on the teaser it will get you to Goodreads 🙂
What made you smile today?
5 thoughts on “Six reasons why I’m smiling today”
Congratulations on your book, Elodie. It looks wonderful. I’m going to sign up for the giveaway. Also, congrats to Jen. Best of luck to both of you. Happy Book Birthdays. 🙂