If you want to learn more about #WriterRecharge, just click here. The short story: brainchild of Sara Biren, it´s a way to keep motivated during the month of February. Your hosts and cheerleaders: Katy Upperman, Alison Miller, Liz Parker, Sara Biren and me. Every Monday in February, update your progress via your blog or twitter. Link your blog posts at Sara’s Monday posts. And throughout the month, don´t forget to use the hashtag to connect with other writers, have writing parties, and cheer one another on!
How did I do?
Hmmm I had a wonderful weekend in France but the trip there took a bit longer than planned…so no writing time for me. But I enjoyed the time with my family and ate a lot of yummy food. The rest of the week was productive and even the drive to France included brainstorming with my husband…
- Did a lot of plotting this week…
- Wrote 2000 words in my new YA contemporary: ALWAYS SECOND BEST (yay! new words!)
- Worked out two times (I had planned two so :-))
- Wrote or revised 4 days during the week (yay!)
What are my goals for this week?
- I will need to edit, edit, edit and edit this week. My wonderful editor is sending me back my manuscript with I’m sure very helpful notes.
- Write 2000 words in my YA contemporary
- Work out 3 times this week (Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday)
- Write or revise 5 days this week
Can’t wait to cheer you on! 🙂