If you want to learn more about #WriterRecharge, just click here. The short story: brainchild of Sara Biren, it´s a way to keep motivated during the month of February. Your hosts and cheerleaders: Katy Upperman, Alison Miller, Liz Parker, Sara Biren and me. Every Monday in February, update your progress via your blog or twitter. Link your blog posts at Sara’s Monday posts. And throughout the month, don´t forget to use the hashtag to connect with other writers, have writing parties, and cheer one another on!
How did I do during my first week?
Honestly, WriterRecharge kept me motivated. Waking up to tweets of people encouraging one another is pretty awesome and did push me. So, THANK YOU!
- Revised 1 and 1/2 chapters of my YA thriller: DADDY´S LITTLE GIRL (a bit less than planned but progress nonetheless)
- Wrote 1500 words in my new YA contemporary: ALWAYS SECOND BEST (yay! new words!)
- Worked out three times (I had planned two so :-))
- Wrote or revised 5 days during the week (yay!)
What are my goals for this week?
- Revise two chapter of my YA thriller
- Write 2000 words in my YA contemporary
- Work out 3 times this week (Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday)
- Write or revise 4 days this week
Can’t wait to cheer you on! 🙂