The lovely Moosenoose tagged me into the 11 things blog series 🙂
The rules are:
- Each person must post 11 Things about them on their blog.
- Answer the questions the tagger set up for you and come up with 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Choose 11 people who you are going to tag, and tag them in your post.
- And finally, make sure you let them know that you tagged them!
- P.S. No Tag Backs
Ok so here I am going to do it in a different manner – instead of tagging 11 people, every blogger who reads this and wants to do it can feel free to do so – just let me know so that I can hop on to your blog and learn 11 things about you 🙂 I have been doing a lot of tagging lately so you know it´s starting to feel like poking (Facebook reference, I went there :D) but since it is a wonderful idea in the first place to learn more about people I enjoy the posts/comments, it´d be great if you decide to go for it 🙂
11 things about me
- I recently developed an addiction to pinterest (there are a loooot of shiny things on there)
- At my wedding, I danced with my father to this song
- And with the hubby to that one
- I used to live in Maryland
- I got to see Jon Stewart at a show in Columbia and at the taping of the Daily Show
- I like to read people magazines (People, US Weekly…) – yes I do
- I don´t really like change but still go through the motions
- I love to play scrabble
- A great evening with friends can be spent playing poker 🙂
- I love Disney movies
- I am 30 years old
Here are the very original questions Moosenoose came up with:
- If you could visit just one place in Europe, where would it be? Home. So that I could spend time with my family.
- Do you have a favourite book? Nope. Really. I love too many books to play favorite or I´d just feel bad to pick just one.
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Cleaning the bathroom. Not my thing.
- If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be and why? I like my age right now. 30 is good. But that can only work if everybody can stay the same age. I could not stay young while everybody else grows older. I mean have you seen Highlander, it´s not easy!
- Do you have any bad habits and what are they? I have plenty of bad habits. I can be super organized at work and not as much at home (even though that is getting better). Worrying too much. Just to name two.
- What is the one thing that you love the most about yourself? I am nice to others and I don´t judge easily at all. Basically I am much easier on others than on me 🙂
- How many languages can you speak? Fluently: 3
- How did you come up with your blog name? I spend more than 2 hours each day commuting…and I´m a girl 🙂
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings (full details please)? Nope the only thing pierced are my ears…
- If you had to be a mystical/supernatural being which would you be (e.g. Vampire, Werewolf, Zombie, Wicca, Banshee, Succubus, Ghost etc) and why? Probably a ghost, I don´t feel like biting people, werewolves are a bit too hairy for my taste. I enjoy Zombie movies (and the Walking Dead series) but come on zombies just don´t appear to be super happy people…As a ghost, I´ll make sure others are ok or I´ll look for The Ghost Whisperer 🙂
- What is the one item you can’t live without (not a person or pet!) a book
And here are mine if you choose to take on the 11 things mission…It´d be great if you do 😀
- What was your favorite cartoon as a child?
- Did you have an imaginary friend?
- Favorite drink?
- If you could tell one thing to your first love what would it be?
- If you could have dinner with one character from your favorite novels, where would you go?
- Name one thing your parents taught you
- Do you have a pet? If yes, what is it? If no, why not?
- Where would you love to travel to?
- Your favorite memory from high school?
- What song makes you want to smile as soon as you hear it?
- Why did you start blogging?