This blog is now over a month old…(Hmm I should have made some birthday scones for it).
Thank you to everybody who is reading, commenting, passing by…You all make my day 🙂
I realized though that in the past month, I did not say much about myself (well except the fact that I commute, that I write and that I am a junkie for books) so here is a little tiny bit about who I am:
- I am 30 years old
- I am happily married to the love of my life and my best friend
- I have wonderful friends and family
- I like all sorts of foods (from fast foods to gourmet restaurants) and I do try my hand at cooking
- I try to work out (here note the emphasizis on try) When I do, I like running, swimming and ballet.
- I am a big movie and tv fan
- I love karaoke (it does not mean I am good at it though)
- I enjoy poker nights with friends (I am much better at poker than at karaoke)
- My drinks of choice: margarita on the rocks with salt or a glass of red wine
- I miss playing the piano and volleyball
- One of my hobbies: photography
- Little things make me happy (which I consider a gift) even though I am naturally anxious.
- I speak 3 languages fluently (I can understand another one and have basics in Russian)
And now a little poll – let´s see if you can guess where I am from. You can comment to let me know how you found out and to tell me more about yourself 🙂
1 thought on “Week 44 – A little about me…and a poll”