I may have spent ten minutes trying to come up with the perfect headline for this blog post. How to grab your attention within a minute and make sure you either click on the link or read this post in your email…
Oh, and I think I’m supposed to exude absolute confidence – DOH.
Keeping it short:
- I have a kickstarter project for #TheLeftoverBride audiobook.
- You can already save the project TODAY.
- Why “TODAY” in all caps? Well, because by saving it today, you’ll be the first to know when it launches and can grab some of the very limited reward items. Plus, if you click on “notify me” before Monday, June 27th, send me an email and I’ll send you an exclusive short preview of #SweetsForLove (authorelodienowodazkij AT gmail DOT com)…And last but not least, seeing that number climbs does give me endorphins.
- How can you save the project?: You need to create a kickstarter account and click “Notify Me On Launch” – that’s it.
Follow me on Instagram – Bookbub – Facebook – Twitter – Goodreads – TikTok
Episode 75 – Podcast reset, a quick recap and three newsletters for writers – A self-published author's diary
Today, I explain why I won't be posting new episodes regularly, share great new about my latest biopsy (no signs of recurrence, YAY!), an update about the month of December (so many things: Vella, writing immersive videos and more) as well as three newsletters for writers. Oh and I have a new book up for pre-order # Most Eligible Scrooge (how awesome is that title?) Mentioned in the episode: Three newsletters for writers I recommend: – Leslye Penelope – Footnotes: Inspiration & actionable ideas to help you master your craft, overcome your stumbling blocks, and grow as a writer: https://read.lpenelope.com/footnotes – Roni Loren's Academy – 30 days romance prompt challenge: https://www.fearlessromancewriting.com/news/30-days-of-romance-writing-prompts – Better-Faster Newsletter: Join the Better-Faster Newsletter to get the “Dear Becca” coaching column! Every day, Becca gets new emails or comments asking “what happens if I…” And while she might answer a question in one place, not everyone sees it. So “Dear Becca” was created to answer some of the coaching questions Becca gets publically, in order to help everyone. It’s live coaching! Only available through the Better-Faster Newsletter. https://betterfasteracademy.com/newsletter/ Abbie Emmons Immersive Writing Sessions: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV6pMftb_QTlF4zMNj42GE3A84o4PZOnP As always: Ask me a question (per email: authorelodienowodazkij AT gmail.com or by leaving me a voicemail: https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/message) Follow A Self-Published Author's Diary on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/aselfpublishedauthorsdiary Visit my website: http://www.elodienowodazkij.com I'm on TikTok: @elodienowodazkij and the podcast too: @aselfpubbedauthorsdiary — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/support
- Episode 75 – Podcast reset, a quick recap and three newsletters for writers
- Let's talk Kindle Vella: metrics, bonus, and why I enjoy writing serialized fiction, too.
- BONUS – Three Black Friday Deals For Writers (2022)
- Defining "success" as a self-published author …
- Kickstarter for Authors: What To Do When Your Kickstarter Does Not Get Funded … (and what I would do differently)
- Ten days after my latest book release (sold copies, reviews and what comes next) and a peek inside this author's day on release day.
- Trying out a new book review strategy and SO MANY emotions about the release of #SweetsForLove
- Announcements: Summer Break and Self-Publishing/Writing Ask Me Anything
- Self-publishing reflection: planning and goals (Vella, novellas, marketing and more…)
- REPLAY – How my self-published book A SUMMER LIKE NO OTHER became a success…