Time to wrap up Ready. Set. WRITE! Edition of 2015…
Thank you. Thank you so much for having joined us and for your support and for everything. And thank you so much to my co-hosts because the behind-the-scenes are as encouraging and wonderful as the weekly check-ins ❤
My overall goals for the summer?
Publish A SUMMER LIKE NO OTHER at the end of July –-> DONE! I finished writing, revised and revised and revised and copy edited and published it on July 30th.
- Publish translations of ONE DREAM ONLY & ONE TWO THREE in German and ONE DREAM ONLY in French –> Half done and in progress. I am still waiting for news from one of my translators.
- Revise my psychological thriller (New Adult) by mid-July –> Present Elodie laughs at Past Elodie for this goal…
- Revise ALWAYS SECOND BEST (which is the follow-up to A SUMMER LIKE NO OTHER) –> it ended up being a rewrite and a revision and it is almost done!
- Oh and of course, become a NYT best-seller 😛 or rather not disappoint my current readers and having new people discover my books too. –> Still not a NYT best-seller BUT
Those are my writerly goals for the summer…I have a lot of personal ones too:
Run my first 5k ever end of June.–> I did, I did 🙂 Clean my office & clean the garage–> Did clean my office, still working on the garage though. Find new areas to discover close by Start taking pictures again
- Find ways to give back –> I am working on that. I just applied to volunteer at a school
Create memories, enjoy the small moments because they really are the big ones…:)
And now…Manuscripts and Manicures
I chose red – for love, for all the romance, for all the kisses that are part of ALWAYS SECOND BEST. And I only painted a few of my fingers because it’s not entirely ready yet. It’s at this stage where I need to add the last scenes and then make sure it’s all pretty for my beta readers 🙂
Did you participate in RSW? Don’t forget to link your wrap-up posts below!
And THANKS AGAIN!!!!