Today, I talk about five things I’ve learned about self-publishing in 2021 (such as the importance of my newsletter and how sending emails more often does help me, Netgalley and more…) and one thing I learned about writing.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Tammy Labrecque: https://newsletterninja.net/
- Nick Stephenson (https://www.blog.yourfirst10kreaders.com/)
- L. Penelope: https://lpenelope.com/podcast/
- Katy Upperman: https://www.katyupperman.com
- Ines Johnson: https://ineswrites.com/
- Mona Shroff: http://monadshroff.com/
- Megan Carter: https://megancarter.net
Do you have any questions about self-publishing/writing?
- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/message
- Send me an email: authorelodienowodazkij AT gmail.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aselfpublishedauthorsdiary/
- my author’s YouTube channel / the podcast’s YouTube channel.
How to support this podcast?
- If you like romance, purchase one of my books or audiobooks…
- Rate, review and subscribe and share A Self-Published Author’s Diary with your friends.
- Support this podcast (for as low as $0.99 a month!) https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/support
- Buy me a coffee on Ko-Fi
Thank you so much for listening!
Ep – 45: An indie author yearly review: The highs and lows of my self-publishing career in 2021. – A self-published author's diary
- Ep – 45: An indie author yearly review: The highs and lows of my self-publishing career in 2021.
- Ep. 44 – Five things I've learned about self-publishing in 2021 and one thing I learned about writing.
- Ep. 43 – Five things I've learned about podcasting as an author in 2021 and five things I want to do next year (podcast-related)
- Ep. 42 – The feeling when you upload your files for publication, brainstorming story ideas and learning, learning, learning…
- Ep. 41 – Gearing up for the publication of #TheLeftoverBride French edition and writing craft building blocks…