The story was enjoyable and kept my attention from beginning to end. Humor really makes a difference for me and the author sprinkled it liberally throughout. Well done!Amazon Top 500 reviewer
Sweet, sassy and fun! (…) This story reads like a Christmas Hallmark movie with lots of STEAMY moments and I’m excited to see where she takes the next story in this romantic series.Amazon reviewer
This book is so much fun! The perfect combination of romance, angst, and humor, it’s your favorite Hallmark movie’s sassier, sexier cousin.Amazon reviewer
Great job by the author letting me escape reality into a funny but believable and hot romance!Amazon reviewer
Another great book!Amazon reviewer
The Leftover Bride was one of the best books I’ve read in a while (…) It’s like a Hallmark movie, only better.Amazon reviewer
(…) a Hallmark worthy light fun read.Amazon reviewer
Ep. 37 – Not writing for a few days and a SEE ME, SEE ME NOT audiobook preview… – A self-published author's diary
- Ep. 37 – Not writing for a few days and a SEE ME, SEE ME NOT audiobook preview…
- Ep. 36 – Learning from other indie authors because success isn't a pie, right?
- What has worked with my latest book release as an indie author and what I've learned… And I turned two!
- Ep. 34- The art of translation or why I don't translate my own books… Setting up my writing goals and daily calendar.
- Ep. 33 – Why the Chemical Engineer was right and the hardest part about writing & self-publishing #TheLefoverBride