Today, I go back and forth between being “done-done” and “just one more tiny change”. Those are pretty much the jitters before publication as #TheLeftoverBride releases next week… https://books2read.com/TheLeftoverBridePodcast
I also discuss my next projects, talking about time management, planning and more.
And I added the bonus episode at the end of the episode: the article I’ve written for the Ulman Foundation entitled: “Because Sometimes You Just Need To Ask About a Dog…” I’ve decided to read this article out loud in case it can help someone. You can find more information about the Ulman Foundation here: https://ulmanfoundation.org/ Also mentioned in this episode: September is also Blood Cancer Awareness Month and if you’d like to find more information about blood cancers or find support: the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society has both (https://www.lls.org/)
And you can sign up for my readers’ newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/elodienowodazkij/website
As always, thank you for subscribing, rating and reviewing!
Ep. 33 – Why the Chemical Engineer was right and the hardest part about writing & self-publishing #TheLefoverBride – A self-published author's diary
- Ep. 33 – Why the Chemical Engineer was right and the hardest part about writing & self-publishing #TheLefoverBride
- #TheLeftoverBride is out in the world! A recap a few days after publication…
- Ep. 31 – The jitters before publication and thinking about the next stories…
- Because Sometimes You Just Need to Ask About a Dog…(Bonus episode)
- Ep. 30 – Writing on the couch… Revising and editing in the chair. And finishing my book!