Today, I am very very happy about finishing my book. At the time of recording, I was finalizing it before sending it to my copy editor (cue, happy dance and a very giddy Elodie). I also talk about what I’ve learned in this process: I tend to write better on the couch and to revise and edit better sitting at the chair in my office.
Also mentioned in this episode:
- Because Sometimes You Need To Talk About A Dog (the article I wrote for the Ulman Foundation): https://ulmanfoundation.org/elodies-story/ I’ll be recording a bonus episode over the weekend reading this article.
And you can sign up for my readers’ newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/elodienowodazkij/website
As always, thank you for subscribing, rating and reviewing!
Ep. 61 – My BargainBooksy and AudioThicket recap, the "need" to write and more… – A self-published author's diary
- Ep. 61 – My BargainBooksy and AudioThicket recap, the "need" to write and more…
- Ep. 60 – Writing process, the writing craft and advice from TikTok (Thank you so much!)…
- Ep. 59 – April book sales breakdown and did posting every day on TikTok help my sales? (and the lines that stay with you)
- Ep. 58 – The one with the Kindle Vella Bonus, writing with Pomodoro and audiobook excerpt…
- Ep. 57 – My self-publishing March recap: my sales data, Kindle Vella, audiobook and more