Today, a patchwork of my revision process which includes:
- spending hours on one paragraph,
- thinking about the length of my chapters,
- making my characters even more endearing,
- wanting to pull at readers’ heartstrings and
- more google searches.
- You’ll also hear an update on my most recent check-up (blood tests and physical exams and they are all good), the shows we’re currently watching and more.
And you can sign up for my readers’ newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/elodienowodazkij/website
As always, thank you for subscribing, rating and reviewing!
Listen to the first forty minutes of the A SUMMER LIKE NO OTHER audiobook…And subscribe to my channel. 🙂
Ep. 36 – Learning from other indie authors because success isn't a pie, right? – A self-published author's diary
- Ep. 36 – Learning from other indie authors because success isn't a pie, right?
- What has worked with my latest book release as an indie author and what I've learned… And I turned two!
- Ep. 34- The art of translation or why I don't translate my own books… Setting up my writing goals and daily calendar.
- Ep. 33 – Why the Chemical Engineer was right and the hardest part about writing & self-publishing #TheLefoverBride
- #TheLeftoverBride is out in the world! A recap a few days after publication…