Have I mentioned lately how much I love this book? 🙂 And how much I love making it shine? #TheLeftoverBride is already available for pre-order for only $0.99. And today I’m sharing one line that made me smile.
And don’t forget: if you want an early copy (whenever available), you can add your email here.
All Sorcha O’Connor wants for Christmas is for her life to turn into a Hallmark movie—but sexier. Ryan Sawyer has a few things on his wishlist. First, he wants to stay away from Swans Cove. Second, he wants his NHL career back. And third, he wants Sorcha. Always has, always will.
Have you already pre-ordered your copy? Available for a special price of $0.99!
Here’s a one-sentence teaser. 🙂
Some days, I wish I could be as confident as my cat…Excerpt from #TheLeftoverBride
This special pre-order price of $0.99 is for a limited time. Choose your favorite e-retailer here: https://books2read.com/TheLeftoverBride!
Thank you so much!
Ep. 33 – Why the Chemical Engineer was right and the hardest part about writing & self-publishing #TheLefoverBride – A self-published author's diary
- Ep. 33 – Why the Chemical Engineer was right and the hardest part about writing & self-publishing #TheLefoverBride
- #TheLeftoverBride is out in the world! A recap a few days after publication…
- Ep. 31 – The jitters before publication and thinking about the next stories…
- Because Sometimes You Just Need to Ask About a Dog…(Bonus episode)
- Ep. 30 – Writing on the couch… Revising and editing in the chair. And finishing my book!