Today, a short recap about our much-needed vacation: we went to Vermont (beautiful!) and ate delicious food including gluten free pancakes that has become our favorite pancake (Will Flour Pancake Mix is available here: https://www.willflour.com/).
I also discuss the reasons why I have decided to slightly postpone the release of #TheLeftoverBride (or should I say extend the pre-order period).
Plus get an update on my revision and what I think is important for the character growth of one of my characters. 🙂
You can pre-order #TheLeftoverBride already for only $0.99: https://books2read.com/TheLeftoverBride
And you can sign up for my readers’ newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/elodienowodazkij/website
As always, thank you for subscribing, rating and reviewing!
Follow me on instagram: @aselfpublishedauthorsdiary 🙂 or on YouTube…
Listen to the first forty minutes of the A SUMMER LIKE NO OTHER audiobook…And subscribe to my channel. 🙂
Grab a holiday romance for only $0.99! Limited time! EIGHT books to choose from…different heat levels. Click here to pick one, or two, or eight. 🙂
Ep. 33 – Why the Chemical Engineer was right and the hardest part about writing & self-publishing #TheLefoverBride – A self-published author's diary
- Ep. 33 – Why the Chemical Engineer was right and the hardest part about writing & self-publishing #TheLefoverBride
- #TheLeftoverBride is out in the world! A recap a few days after publication…
- Ep. 31 – The jitters before publication and thinking about the next stories…
- Because Sometimes You Just Need to Ask About a Dog…(Bonus episode)
- Ep. 30 – Writing on the couch… Revising and editing in the chair. And finishing my book!