If you receive my newsletter, you already have read the full excerpt I’m about to share. 🙂
I’ll be revealing #TheLeftoverBride cover to the world on June 25th… If you’d like to help me spread the cover love just add your email address to this form: http://bit.ly/TheLeftoverBrideCoverReveal and I’ll send you all info prior to the cover reveal. Helping may just be forwarding the book info to someone you think might love this second chance holiday rom-com 🙂
Here’s a little excerpt…
The beginning of a beautiful love story…or of a Hallmark movie.
But in my case, it’d probably generate yet another headline and another lawsuit.Excerpt from #TheLeftoverBride
Oh and it’s of course already available for pre-order for only $0.99. Choose your favorite e-retailer here: https://books2read.com/TheLeftoverBride!
Thank you so much!
Ep. 33 – Why the Chemical Engineer was right and the hardest part about writing & self-publishing #TheLefoverBride – A self-published author's diary
- Ep. 33 – Why the Chemical Engineer was right and the hardest part about writing & self-publishing #TheLefoverBride
- #TheLeftoverBride is out in the world! A recap a few days after publication…
- Ep. 31 – The jitters before publication and thinking about the next stories…
- Because Sometimes You Just Need to Ask About a Dog…(Bonus episode)
- Ep. 30 – Writing on the couch… Revising and editing in the chair. And finishing my book!