It´s the last post for #WriterRecharge this year and wow, time really does fly! Don´t forget to post your update on Sara´s blog.
How did I do?
This past week, I did pretty well (except in the exercising part) but I used the bonus weekend to revise and edit ONE, TWO, THREE…I spent about 10 hours on it and I still have quite a bit to do, but I AM SO EXCITED about the changes I´m currently making. There´s still a lot to do afterwards: sending it back to my editor, and then to my copy editor for another read before the final proofread.
I was able to do a lot this weekend thanks to my wonderful and patient husband.
This was our conversation on Saturday morning
What did I want to achieve?
- Follow a writing schedule (I need to write 5 days a week)
- Revise 8 chapters of my YA thriller DADDY’S LITTLE GIRL (two chapters a week)
- Write 10 000 of a new YA contemporary romance (companion of ONE TWO THREE) called ALWAYS SECOND BEST (I need to update my projects’ page very soon).
- I need to work out at least twice a week. How is this writing related you may ask? Well…my word for 2014 is balance and making sure I get some exercise in will help me with my balance and thus, with my writing.
- I did follow a writing schedule (4 to 5 days a week)
- I revised 4 chapters of my YA thriller
- I wrote about 6000 words of ALWAYS SECOND BEST
- Worked out at least twice a week (almost managed, yay!)
- AND….I revised + edited 11 chapters of ONE, TWO, THREE…
February has been really productive! Thank you so much Sara for including me in this, thank you so much to the other wonderful co-hosts ( Katy Upperman, Alison Miller, Liz Parker) and to everyone who joined us! (yes this sounds like an Oscar speech :-))
Let´s make March even greater (whichever way we feel is right for us!)