My writing schedule or how to make sure I’m ready for PITCH WARS
Ready. Set. Write! over the summer really helped me get into a writing schedule and I think I need to implement another one to finish this revision.
Enter my manuscript into PITCH WARS, which means I have until the end of November to polish it. Last year, I was an alternate in PITCH WARS (with the extraordinary Dahlia) and I learned so much. Plus I met many wonderful writers (read amazing manuscripts!!!).
And it’s the perfect contest for GUILTY (or DADDY’s LITTLE ANGEL, I’m still unsure about the title) since I haven’t queried it yet.
To make this happen, I need to sit my butt on the chair (while keeping a balance and not growing a saggy middle–in my manuscript :P)
- Monday mornings: revise from 5am to 6.15am
- Tuesday mornings: Jog from 5am to 5.30am – revise in the train to work
- Wednesday mornings: revise from 5am to 6.15am
- Thursday mornings: workout from 5am to 5.30am – revise in the train to work
- Friday mornings: revise from 5am to 6.15am
During the weekends: revise at least an hour on Saturday and an hour on Sunday.
I am allowed to take one day off from waking up early but need to jog at least once a week. With this schedule, I should be able to finish this revision round by November 12th.
November 12th. This should be feasible, no?
Tell me, do you have a writing schedule?